San Diego Saxophone Lessons

San Diego Saxophone Lessons
presented in conjunction with www.sandiegosaxophonelessons.com

Monday, September 10, 2012

The future of "Palm Keys"

After three years of virtually web no traffic and a trickle of posts, I am revamping the Palm Keys blog with a new layout and content.  Palm Keys will be paired with my new saxophone lessons website and will feature practice strategies (and more) for all levels of saxophone students.

The topics will range from basic tone and technique exercises, to strategies for jazz improvisation, to observations on the aesthetics of jazz as an art-form.  And, not to worry, I'll still throw in some updates and video content from my gigs as well!

My hope is this will turn the blog into a useful resource for saxophonists instead of just my personal gig and photo diary...

Cheers-

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment